Want to know what Kitzbühel is really like? British journalist and filmer Chris Moran and editor James Fage visited the Tirolean ski area and spoke to visitors and locals on the chairlifts, in the bars and on the slopes to get their take on it.
We have summarzied why its worthwhile visiting Kitzbühel.
- Ski the famous Streif, home to the world’s most spectacular ski race, the Hahnenkamm race, which celebrates it 75th birthday in 2015
- Ski one of the first ski resorts in the Alps and world wide
- Indulge yourself in the medivial old town of Kitzbühel
- Mingle with the rich & beautiful
- Stop at one of the cosy huts in the Kitzbühel – Kirchberg ski area
- Enjoy one of the best Apres Ski, from classy to hearty
- Ski one of the best off piste terrains with an experienced instructor
To check out the film, watch it here on
And here are a few opinions and impressions from people in the ski resort:
If you’d like more information on Kitzbühel ski area, then please visit www.kitzbuehel.com