Want to know what Stubai in the Tirol region of Austria is really like? British journalist and filmer Chris Moran visited in his series of the chairlift chat the Tirolean ski resort and spoke to visitors and locals on the chairlifts, in the bars and on the slopes to get their take on it.
We have summarzied why its worthwhile visiting the Stubai valley:
- Be one of the first ones on the slopes. Stubai glacier is part of the 5 Tirolean glaciers and is opened for skiing from September until June
- Visit the Top of Tyrol and enjoy spectular views from the viewing platform on 3.210 m
- Ski or snowboard one of the best funparks, the Moreboards Stubai Zoo; Stubai glacier is one of the trainings base of the British Park & Pipe Team
- Visit the ice grotto on Stubai glacier
- Toboggan down on one of the longest runs at the Serlesbahn in Neustift
- Check out the family ski Resorts Schlick 2000 in Fulpmes in the Stubai valley
- Enjoy a dip into the Stubay indoor swimmming pool and outdoor centre.
To check out the film, watch it here on
And here are a few opinions and impressions from people in the ski resort:
— kor bakker (@korbakker) February 26, 2015
— Robyn Ulmer (McKee) (@robynulmer) February 18, 2015
If you’d like more information on the Stubai ski areas, then please visit stubai.at