Want to know what Sölden in the Ötztal valley in the Tirol region of Austria is really like? British journalist and filmer Chris Moran visited in his series of the chairlift chat the Tirolean ski Resort and spoke to visitors and locals on the chairlifts, in the bars and on the slopes to get their take on it.
We have summarzied why its worthwhile visiting Sölden:
- Ski in and ski out and be one of the first ones on the slopes. Sölden is part of the 5 Tirolean glaciers and is opened for skiing from September until May
- Follow the steps of Daniel Craig in the latest James Bond movie “Spectre”. Some of the mayor action scenes have been shot there.
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife and Apres Ski of this busy resort
- Indulge yourself at the thermal Spa of Aqua Dome in Längenfeld, just 15 minutes from Sölden
- Be part of some international events, from the Musical of Hannibal on Sölden glacier to the Electronic Mountain Festival and the first FIS ski downhill Championship for the season
To check out the film, watch it here
And here are a few opinions and impressions from people in the ski resort:
— A-M Colliander Lind (@amclind) February 25, 2015
— Reingard Ko (@reingard_ko) February 12, 2015
If you’d like more information on Sölden ski area, then please visit soelden.com