Winter may be winding down, but there are still many reasons to get out on your skis and snowboard this time of the year. Spring brings warmer temperatures, more fun and sunshine galore. Don’t put those skis or snowboard away just yet! Here are twelve reasons we love spring skiing and snowboarding. Hello, spring ;-)
2. Sunshine makes everyone happier and go wild (even downhill racers on skinny skis) :-)!
3. You know those people who say you can’t have ice cream in the winter? Well, now you can!
4. Potential POWDER: Don’t listen to those who say powder doesn’t appear in spring!
This video was taken on March 25th: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SW2UoSBxbQ
5. Gone are the days of balling fingers up inside gloves (and toes inside boots).
6. With the warmer weather and sunny days, you can sit down without having cold (and wet) ski pants :-)
8. Now that spring is here, we grab our short skis: Figln is our favourite sport at this wonderful time of the year!
9. With shots like these, you can show off to all your mates at home that you are living the high life.
11. Sunny, warm #bluebird days: Not a cloud in the sky!!